Thursday, January 25, 2018

FB Profile


I posted this on FB last night, just feeling despair and anger and frustrations...and more things. Even though it's not terribly erudite, several friends were moved enough asked if they could copy it to their FB profiles. I thought I'd add it here in case the words move you to their use too.



Let me know if you decide to use it.
😉


You might also enjoy:
Who I Am, Who You Are

Egg on my Facebook  (2010)
Why am I an Openly Atheist Blogger?
Atheist Parent: Patheos


1 comment:

  1. Many days my Facebook is filled with political outrage. I did not start out like that, but this past year has been like none other before it. I am angry and disgusted. I am also sad and bewildered. I need to vent.
    I am borrowing this to share on my Facebook. Thank you for your words.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment!