Tuesday, September 11, 2012

When it's Good, It's Great

My son has the absolute sweetest heart on earth.
Today he and I were running errands:  new shoes, library, post office, video store, etc.
Just he and I in the car, flipping through the Brisbane radio stations, talking about what we liked and didn't like, listening to news, reading signs as we drive past, he turns to me and says, "This is the best day, Mom.  Just you and me!"

*****************

We get home, me prepared to pull together some dinner, when The Doctor comes dancing out to me, happier than I've seen her in days.  She and I are looking for a place for her to begin guitar lessons...  Maybe she'll be the next John Denver!!!  LOL

2 comments:

  1. That is just so sweet, i love those mommy and me times too

    ReplyDelete
  2. She shouldn't be the next John Denver. She should be the first her. :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment!