Sunday, April 22, 2012

Blog Fun: If I Were...

Totally pinched from:  http://www.rrsahm.com/


If I Were, I'd Be....

If I were a month, I'd be the leaf colors of autumn, September

If I were a day of the week, I'd be Sunday afternoon.

If I were a time of day, I'd be 2:00 am, tired eyes, active mind.

If I were a planet, I'd be Saturn, ringed and regal.

If I were an animal, I'd be a robin.

If I were a direction, I'd be in and out.

If I were a piece of furniture, I'd be a park bench.

If I were a liquid, I'd be a tall drink of water

If I were a gem stone, I'd be a pearl, strong and lovely laying over irritation.

If I were a tree, I'd still be an oak.  Stately and home to many.

If I were a tool, I'd be cane, hang on and I'll get you there.

If I were a flower, I'd be a lilac.
If I were a kind of weather, I'd be the dog days of autumn

If I were a musical instrument, I'd be a voice

If I were a color, I'd be all of the greens of nature

If I were an emotion, I'd be unabashed affection

If I were a fruit, I'd be an over ripe banana

If I were a sound, I'd be raucous laughter and gentle kisses.

If I were an element, I'd be calcium, strengthening and supporting

If I were a car, I'd be a mini van

If I were a food, I'd be a bagel.  Crispy outside, warm and soft inside.

If I were a place, I'd be home.

If I were a material, I'd be plain old linen

If I were a taste, I would be the taste of rain

If I were a scent, I'd be sunshine and lilacs

If I were a body part, I'd be warm arms

If I were a facial expression, I'd be interested eyes and happy smile.

If I were a pair of shoes, I"d be barefoot with a jute anklet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment!